Reliance Senior Housing
NEARLY 100 YEARS OF SENIOR HOUSING EXPERIENCE
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
We work with accredited investors who are curious about investing in Senior Housing. We work with individuals who have a net worth exceeding $1 million. (See bottom of page to see if you qualify as an accredited investor).
We Call You
Request for call back
Leave us a message anytime
Accredited Investor Criteria
Under the Securities Act of 1933, a company that offers or sells its securities must register the securities with the SEC or find an exemption from the registration requirements. The Act provides companies with a number of exemptions. For some of the exemptions, such as rules 505 and 506 of Regulation D, a company may sell its securities to what are known as “accredited investors.” The federal securities laws define the term accredited investor in Rule 501 of Regulation D as:
- A bank, insurance company, registered investment company, business development company, or small business investment company;
- An employee benefit plan, within the meaning of the Employee Retirement Income Security Act, if a bank, insurance company, or registered investment adviser makes the investment decisions, or if the plan has total assets in excess of $5 million;
- A charitable organization, corporation, or partnership with assets exceeding $5 million;
- A director, executive officer, or general partner of the company selling the securities
- A business in which all the equity owners are accredited investors;
- A natural person who has individual net worth, or joint net worth with that person’s spouse, at the time of his/her purchase exceeds $1,000,000, excluding the value of the primary residence of such natural person;
- A natural person with income exceeding $200,000 in each of the two most recent years or joint income with a spouse exceeding $300,000 for those years and a reasonable expectation of the same income level in the current year; or
- A trust with assets in excess of $5 million, not formed to acquire the securities offered, whose purchases a sophisticated person makes
For more information about the SEC’s registration requirements and common exemptions, read their brochure, Q&A: Small Business & the SEC.
9980 S 300 W Suite 300, Sandy, UT 84070
BECOME AN INVESTOR
If you wish to join our growing family of investors, please provide your contact information below as well as your desired password and we will get in touch to walk you through our process.